anonyrrie: Tagged

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tagged


I've been tagged by Diong to post 20 random facts about myself and then tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes me to write the facts...it shouldn't be too difficult, right?

So here goes:

1. I eat grapefruit and/or red grapes for breakfast every day.
2. My two least favorite colors to wear are pink and purple.
3. I speak to animals in their native tongue whenever possible.
4. I talk out loud to myself in public places.
5. When I was in college, I thought I had "the potential to be groovy."
6. I was wrong. I grew up to be a dork, and I love it.
7. I'm an excellent vegetarian cook.
8. I live with two tabby cats, one German shepherd dog, and a guitar guru.
9. J is the love of my life. I feel blessed that we found each other.
10. I'm a coffee/espresso purist: strong, black, no milk or sugar.
11. I majored in Classics in college, thinking I would just keep going to school.
12. Like Goldilocks, I prefer the temperature "just right."
13. Food addictions: dark chocolate, almonds, trail mix.
14. I have two tattoos, a scorpion on my ankle and a sun face on my lower back.
15. I speak in funny voices and accents for the heck of it, even when I teach.
16. I can't get NY Times delivery where I now live, and it bums me out.
17. I am so proud of my son. He's grown up to be an extraordinary young man.
18. I have three younger sisters and two younger brothers. I'm the old lady.
19. I have no idea what shows are on television.
20. When in doubt, I wear jeans, a black top, and black boots. Old school.

And now I'm tagging (I hope they don't mind) ...

Tony
Andrea
Gina
Erwin
Carla
Anna
Mustashrik
Christina

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey carla
i resemble the one about "KEEP going to school." think i'll go back to school when i retire
and
me daugther has your # 15 :)
are you getting all the rain they tell us about in NE?
hope you all are ok.
patty

9:53 AM  
Blogger carla said...

Ugh...yes..rain, rain, and more rain. It's cold and dreary, but at least it's not snow! :>

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now... you funny too!

You mean that people actually put stuff in their coffee?

Justin

12:25 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

I did it!

12:28 PM  
Blogger carla said...

Yes, Justin, people do put stuff in coffee, and it's not just milk and sugar. Take a look, if you dare.

12:59 PM  
Blogger isay said...

carla-you must share your vegetable recipes-i'm no vegetarian but i eat a lot everyday!

why scorpion for a tattoo? your birthday's coming soon?

3:33 PM  
Blogger isay said...

ps.

i just love scorpio borns-you are all generous!

3:35 PM  
Blogger kikazinha said...

Done ,just for you,it was funny but I have a deadline :-)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Another wonderful image, Carla. As I said the other day, you seem to have hit a vein of gold with your recent drawings. Now, since Andrea just tagged me after being tagged by you after being tagged by Diong after...never mind, this is getting just like looking into a reflection of a reflection of a refection of a - see what I mean? Anyway, I simply loved #6 and recently saw the coolest t-shirt for geeks and dorks, it says: TALK NERDY TO ME. :D

6:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The illustration is beautiful!! Love your 20 facts!! :) Fun!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger The Tart said...

the truth be told a die-hard groovy chic liv'in in black boots mis'n NYC, liv'in the life with hot music dude keepin the kiddos cultured n literate....perfect life...furry critters, cool kid n your own blog to express the creative mind....

too much starbucks tonight! was tagged by curio, who was tagged by lyn, who was tagged by andrea, who was tagged by you--now when will mick play?

carla, great illo and post....will stay tuned

11:13 PM  
Blogger Catnapping said...

solid gold.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Julie Kieras said...

Ha! This was so fun to read about you! I have to say, I can't picture you talking in funny voices in your classroom - I guess I wasn't walking by at the right time! :)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Tony Sarrecchia said...

That was great read, Carla. I wouldn't say old school though, I think classic is more appropriate. I am curious though; how far from civilization does one have to live before you cannot get the NYT delivered?

12:23 PM  
Blogger carla said...

Tony, ironically, I live only a few yards from the line that separates me from 7-day delivery. I could get the Sunday Times, but that's actually not my favorite day to read it. I think what more accurately bums me out is that even if i could get daily delivery, I no longer have time during the day to read the paper. I used to enjoy reading it while I ate my lunch, but my lunch break is too short to do much more than wolf it down and grab a pit stop!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

Thank you so much for tagging me- I've been away from my blog for a few weeks. Yea, have I put up mine list.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Misty Mawn said...

I am a coffee purist and vegetarian and Love almonds & dark choc too! You don't sound like a dork at all....very very groovy!!!

:)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home