I was tagged again earlier this week by Sultry Painter Woman
who assured me that it's really a good exercise to keep examining oneself for personal history, character traits and behaviors. She has, rather impressively, accomplished the grand list of 100 facts, and by the time I finish this list, I will be 40 short of that goal. All in all, it's been relatively painless and actually quite fun, but I am not going to tag any more people this time around. I was also tagged by Jody, the fabulous Cheap Tart
to find out which Peanuts character I am. So, my first fact is going to be a double-dipper, and I will add the other facts as they come to me.41. I am Schroeder!
Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla42. Indian food and sushi...delicious! 43. If I had to do it all over again, I'm not sure that I would.44. I used to visit my mother several times a week when I lived nearby. I miss being able to do that.45. I enjoy doing laundry, and don't mind vacuuming, but I really hate doing other kinds of housework.46. However...I can't stand mess and dirt. I need to work on wiggling my nose, I guess.47. I used to be something of a perfectionist. Then I worked on easing up on myself. Now, I think I'm too undisciplined, so I feel guilty. Does that mean I'm still a perfectionist, or just a garden-variety neurotic? 48. I am German with a bit of English on my mother's side and German with a bit of Latvian on my father's side.
49. I am not one who enjoys recreational shopping, and will generally avoid going to a mall unless it's absolutely necessary.
50. I do, however like going to the bookstore,the art supply store, and the Apple Store...and I almost always come back with goodies.
51. Sometimes I really believe my cat Jezebel is a reincarnated human.
52. Although I fall asleep quickly, I usually wake up several times in the night.
53. Some jobs I've had over the years include (in random order) dog-walker, babysitter, advertising and display assistant, first mate, cook, waitress, ghostwriter, fitness instructor, writing coach, and now...teacher.
54. I have never enjoyed playing team sports or group exercise, opting instead for solitary activities such as weight lifting, running, walking, biking, and long stints on cardio machines.
55. In the same vein, I do not like doing group work. I prefer to get projects done efficiently, very well, and on my own. I am, however, very gracious and cooperative when I do work as part of a team.
56. Manners count. Kindness counts. Respect for one's elders counts. Respect for all life counts.
57. I think about my father almost every day, even though he passed away eight years ago. Sometimes I talk to him, hoping he's in a place where he can hear me. He was a truly wonderful father and a dear friend. I miss him very much.
58. This is Froggie, a 1973 Porsche 911RS. He lives in our shop, and sometimes goes out for a ride if it's a nice day. I bought him because I love the color.
59. I think green might be my favorite color, but I also love red, orange, and certain shades of blue.
60. Please don't tag me again! I'm running out of things to reveal!