anonyrrie: I've been...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I've been...


...by Ginger to make these lists of four, so here goes (with a few slight variations):

4 Jobs I've Had
  • publishing assistant in the sub-rights department at Doubleday
  • first mate/cook on a charter sailboat
  • fitness instructor
  • English teacher
4 Movies (I'm glad) I Could Watch Over and Over (because I show them to my students each year)
  • The Shawshank Redemption
  • Empire of the Sun
  • Dead Poets Society
  • Forrest Gump
4 Places I Have Lived
  • Larchmont, NY
  • New York City
  • St. Thomas, USVI
  • Canton, CT
4 TV Shows I Enjoy
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Miami Ink
  • The Soup
  • Project Runway
4 Places I Have Been on Vacation
  • Canada
  • France
  • US & British Virgin Islands
  • California
4 Places I Would Love To Visit
  • Italy
  • England, Scotland, Wales
  • Pacific Northwest
  • Southwestern United States
4 Websites I Visit Every Day
  • The New York Times
  • weather
  • Google
  • a whole bunch of blogs
4 (only 4?)Favorite Foods
  • fruit
  • dark chocoloate
  • almonds
  • pizza
This meme seems to be making the rounds along with several others, so if you want to make your own lists of 4, consider yourself tagged! Let me know so I can take a look.


8 Comments:

Blogger Amy Zaleski said...

Hi Carla! Good to see you get a kick out of "The Soup" as well. Gotta love Joel McHale. This list was fun to read.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing. It makes me feel that I know you even better. We do share common interests. How neat it must have been to live in the Virgin Islands. I visited St Thomas, St John several times as a travel agent. Such a different world. I am sure the places you have lived have influenced your beautful art and outlook on the world.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Ces Adorio said...

Hi Carla, happy to read about you! Pizza! I also love the different places where people have lived. You and KJ love pizza, I do too.

Thank you for your visits and thoughtful comments. I am always delighted to see your icon in my blog. You are a prized blogger friend.

A Merry Christmas to you and your family.

1:07 PM  
Blogger isay said...

3 of your movies are my second set of favorites and also project runway.

Merry Christmas to you and your loveones Carla.

....thank you...

1:18 PM  
Blogger franhilz said...

we both, agree in some movies and dark chocolate!
(for me, accompanied by a single malt whiskey, mmmm)

( - is't the right way to say? "accompanied"?)

interesting list, Carla!

Have a Wonderful Holidays!

1:40 PM  
Blogger kj said...

loved that you did this, carla. i really enjoy learning about you.

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lucky devil. I've always dreamed of living in St. Thomas, or a close facsimile. Wow.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Shano said...

Oh! So glad you were tagged! You are even more interesting than previously thought (which was bunches!)

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home