anonyrrie: Ready for a <a href= "http://anonyrrie.typepad.com">Change</a> - I'm Moving my Blog!

Friday, August 03, 2007

Ready for a Change - I'm Moving my Blog!



It's August, and I feel Autumn sneaking up on me. That's not a bad thing, as it's brought me to a very introspective place where I am evaluating and rearranging, discarding and adding. Change is on the hot breeze, and it feels good. Most of the changes are invisble, settling in my attitude about things with which I've become disenchanted... If I keep doing what I'm doing, I'll keep getting what I'm getting... but some of the changes are visible. To start, I have moved my blog over to typepad... same name, but a fresh beginning. Please visit me there... you are among those things I don't want to change!

anonyrrie (http://anonyrrie.typepad.com)

See ya!

7 Comments:

Blogger isay said...

here's wishing you all the best carla!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Sandra Evertson said...

Spring cleaning and now Fall cleaning! Onward and Upward as your bird soars!
Sandra Evertson

3:39 PM  
Blogger Alexiev said...

Great Berdi...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar
Alexiev Store

11:03 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

well as the old saying goes.. the only thing permanent in this world i change.. so let me holler over to your new home and i wish you luck on your journey 8)

8:24 PM  
Blogger Sherri B. said...

If I keep doing what I'm doing, I'll keep getting what I'm getting...

Never was there a truer statement...I wish you well with all your changes, and thanks for much for providing your new blog link. (Thanks also for your kind words on my Inspire Me Thursday piece...:~)

6:41 PM  
Blogger Christine Lim said...

Change is good. Will alter your link on my blog. Hugs ... I am certain you are getting what you are getting ... :)

8:45 PM  
Blogger yoon see said...

Thanks for dropping by and leaving kind comment:)

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home